Online Price: $1195.86
Retail Price: $1399.00
Stage 1 Series 2” Lift Kits yield all the suspension travel the factory JK driveline offers, plus they include a replacement high-clearance, high capacity hydraulic steering stabilizer kit.
Stage 1 Lift Kits feature twin-tube, high-capacity velocity sensitive hydraulic shocks (white enamel finish) and include a black dust boot.
NOTE (1) Stage 1 and 2 Lift Kits, when installed on Rubicon model, also require Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit number P5155512.
STAGE 1 and 2 SERIES 2” LIFT KITS’ FEATURES:
• Ideally rated coil springs, and your choice of shock absorber options • Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
• Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
• Correct length stabilizer bar links with Heim ends • Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
• Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering stabilizer kit
• Works with all vehicle systems including the Electronic Stability Program
• Limited Lifetime Warranty Wheel and Tire Recommendations: Tire Diameter: Up to 35” Tire Width: No greater than 12.5”
NOTE: Tires wider than 10.5” may require wheels with dimensions as follows: Wheel Diameter: No less than 17”Wheel Width: 8”- 9”. Do not use less than an 8.5” wide wheel with a 12.5” wide tire.
Wheel Back Spacing 3.25” to 4.75” As backspacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increase NOTE: The use of 35” or larger diameter tires may require modification to installed Mopar and aftermarket components for adequate clearance.
NOTE: Vehicle RPM and speedometer readings are based on the stock vehicle’s tire and wheel combinations. Installing larger wheels and tires with your Mopar Performance lift kit could result in incorrect RPM, speedometer and odometer readings.
NOTE: Lift Kits alter vehicle properties and effect handling. Lift kits are intended to be used for off-road driving only. Your kit will come with more detailed instructions and warnings. Contact the Mopar Direct Connection Tech line (888-528-4364) to obtain a copy. NOTE: Lift Kits work with all vehicle systems, including the Electronic Stability Control, and are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The warrantor is the Lift Kit manufacturer, not Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC, or the dealership selling the product. Contact the Mopar Direct Connection Tech Line (888-528-4364) to obtain a copy.