Online Price: $2850.00
Retail Price: $3311.00
P5156108 3" Lift Kit w/Premium Bilstein Struts and Shock (Outdoorsman Only)
3” Lift Kit for Outdoorsman and TRX4 Models
- Provides lift for up to 35˝ diameter tires. Mopar offers two Lift Kit variations, the difference being front lift method and shock type. The most economical kit uses “strut towers” to relocate the factory struts and attain lift, while Mopar Performance rear shocks are used on the rear.
Mopar’s Premium Kit includes Bilstein replacement gas struts, plus Bilsteins at the rear axle. The Bilsteins are specially valved, high-pressure gas units that feature a seamless monotube body and a patented piston design to minimize shock fade. The Bilsteins feature a silver Zinc finish; rear shocks include a black boot.
Factory ride height of the Outdoorsman / TRX4 model is approximately 1” taller than the standard DS, but when lifted, both models have the same ride height.
3˝ and 4˝ LIFT KITS’ FEATURES:
• Choice of front lift via new strut towers (no strut disassembly required) or replacement Bilstein struts
• “Strut tower” Lift Kit includes Performance series hydraulic rear shocks (white enamel finish) Replacement Bilstein strut Lift Kit includes Premium Bilstein high-pressure monotube gas rear shocks (silver Zinc finish)
• Replacement steering knuckles yield best possible alignment specs
• Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained
• Front lower control arm crossmembers laser-cut from 3/16” material
• Belly pan, constructed of 1/4” material, connects crossmembers and protects differential
• Front stabilizer bar extensions retain factory “service for life” links
• New Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability
• New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, stabilizer bar links, brake lines and track bar
• New longer rear compression travel-stop brackets
• Compatible with all vehicle systems including Electronic Stability Program
• Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
3˝ & 4˝ Lift Kit Wheel and Tire Recommendations
Tire Diameter: Up to 36” diameter
Tire Width: 12.5”
Factory Wheels: 20” diameter only
Wheel Width: Factory width up to 9”. Do not use less than an 8.5” wide wheel with a 12.5” wide tire.
Aftermarket Wheel Diameter: 18” minimum diameter.
Aftermarket Wheel Backspacing: 4.25” to 5” for 18” wheel. 4.25” to 5.5” for 20” wheel. As backspacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increase.
Installation Time: For a professional technician familiar with the installation. Not including front end realignment. Minor crossmember trimming required:
• Strut tower Lift Kit: 9 hours
• Premium Bilstein replacement strut Lift Kit: 11 hours
NOTE: Lift Kits work with all vehicle systems, including the Electronic Stability Control, and are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The warrantor is the Lift Kit manufacturer, not Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC, or the dealership selling the product. Contact the Mopar Direct Connection Tech Line (888-528-4364) to obtain a copy.
NOTE: Vehicle RPM and speedometer readings are based on the stock vehicle’s tire and wheel combinations. Installing larger wheels and tires with your Mopar Performance lift kit could result in incorrect RPM, speedometer and odometer readings.
NOTE: Lift Kits alter vehicle properties and effect handling. Lift kits are intended to be used for off-road driving only. Your kit will come with more detailed instructions and warnings. Contact the Mopar Direct Connection Tech line (888-528-4364) to obtain a copy.