Online Price: $10488.00
Retail Price: $10940.00
The original 360/380 Crate Engine just got even better, as it now comes standard with new Magnum R/T Big Valve Cylinder Heads. New testing produced 390 horsepower at 5400 rpm, with peak torque output of 420 ft.-lbs. at 4400 rpm.
Mopar Performance recommends theuse of a 750 cfm Holley Carburetor (P4349228 — available through Mopar) and 1 7/8" Exhaust Headers (not available through Mopar).
P4510851 360 Magnum Crate Engine — 390 Horsepower, 420 ft.-lbs. Torque.
• Built with all-new components
• New Magnum R/T Big Valve Cylinder Heads
• Mopar Performance Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
• High-Strength Stainless Steel Valves — 2.02" intake and 1.62" exhaust
• Heavy-Duty Valve Springs
• Hydraulic Roller Camshaft — 288°/292° duration, 0.501"/0.513" lift
• Pistons — 9.0:1 compression ratio
• Single Plane, M1® 4-bbl Aluminum Intake Manifold — includes bosses for MPI conversion
(taller than stock — check hood clearance)
• Double Roller Timing Chain and Sprockets
• Center Sump Oil Pan similar to Commando engine
• Mopar Performance Electronic Ignition Kit with Distributor
• Heavy-Duty Engine Stand and Engine Crate
• Does not include accessory brackets
• Not for use with air conditioning
• Not recommended for factory MPI replacement
Note: Uses premium fuel. Crate engines that change the emissions performance of the vehicle may
not be legal for use on vehicles regulated for highway use in California and other states.
Horsepower and torque rating based on test engine. Ratings may vary on individual engines.