Online Price: $604.20
Retail Price: $831.95
Dodge B & E Body Geometry Corrected Tubular Upper A-Arms
Dramatically improve the cornering performance, traction, and steering response of your Dodge, with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Tubular A-Arms. Specifically designed to correct the excessive caster gain, and create the proper negative camber curve, this kit features a Hotchkis exclusive Laser Cut, Pick Up Point Relocation Bracket, and TIG Welded Light Weight A-Arms which are fully gusseted for strength and feature High Articulation Rod Ends for maximum adjustability. Finished off with high quality ball joints and a lustrous, "nickel look" powder coated Finish, blending form and function.
- TIG Welded, Lightweight, 1 1/8" Tubing with laser cut reinforcement gussets.
- High Quality, 5/8" High Articulation Rod Ends, and Ball Joints installed.
- Laser Cut, CNC Bent Bolt In Relocation Bracket corrects excessive caster gain.
- Lustrous, "Nickel Look" Powder Coated Finish.
- Dramatically improves traction and steering response.
- Lightweight Tubular A-Arms improve camber curve.
- Laser Cut, Pick Up Point Relocation Bracket corrects excessive caster gain.
- Reduced Bump Steer
- Bolt In Installation
How does the geometry corrected arm work?
The a-arm pivot bracket we provide is part of our solution for reducing bumpsteer. The stock upper a-arm configuration has such a steep inner pivot angle. This causes the caster to change rapidly as the suspension travels up & down causing excessive spindle geometry-point movement. Our new pivot location reduces this caster change and allows the upper, lower and steering arms to translate more harmoniously throughout its travel. This change in conjunction with our steering tie rods help minimize unwanted bumpsteer.
In addition, the upper arms themselves have more negative camber and more positive caster built into them to maximize tire contact patch while cornering.